Right of Withdrawal
Don't like your purchase? You have the right to withdraw from the contract and to return your purchase within a period of 30 days without stating reasons.
The withdrawal period expires 30 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, takes physical possession of the good.
You can return your purchase to the following address:
Helios Lighting / LICHY Kruisstraat 33 2011 PW Haarlem Tel: 023-5317232 email: email@example.com
The direct costs of the return are for your account. If the packaging is too large, you can have it collected by us for a pre-agreed amount. Insured shipping is recommended.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unambiguous statement (e.g. in writing by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this, but you are not obliged to do so. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you revoke the agreement, you will receive all payments that you have made up to that point, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) without delay and in any case no later than 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract, from us. We will refund you with the same payment method with which you made the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not be charged for such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back, or you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay, but in any case no later than 30 days after the day on which you informed us of the decision to withdraw from the contract. You are on time if you return the goods before the 30-day period has expired.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the use of the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Excluded from the right of withdrawal is a consumer purchase that concerns the delivery of:
– products manufactured to consumer specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
– products that spoil quickly or that have a limited shelf life;
– products that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
- products that are irrevocably mixed with other items after delivery; - audio and video recordings and computer software whose seal has been broken after delivery;
– newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of an agreement for the regular delivery of such publications (a subscription);
– Products may not have undergone any changes;
– The articles may not have been used for a long time, but only to determine the nature of the product and to try it out as one would do in the store.
When sending, ask for proof of shipment. You are responsible for the shipment until we receive it. Insured shipping is recommended.